Monday, October 02, 2006

koped from ting (:

Seven things that scare me:

1. losing my loved ones
2. getting retained
3. cockroaches
4. going to hell
5. that my boobs will never grow.hi 5 ting.mine don't seem to be growing too ):
6. getting really obese judging at the rate i'm eating :/
7. not being accepted

Seven things I like the most about myself:
1. i'm usually happy.well at least i try to (:
2. my wonderful family :D
3. my lovely friends (:
4. my tiny handwriting.haha.
5. i move on quite easily.not that i want to but i have to because it makes life much easier.i don't really like to dwell in the past.
6. that i'm a christian and that i have God who loves me so much (:
7. that i am ME

Seven most important things in my room:
1. bed+pillow+bolster+blanket
2. handphone
3. aircon
4. phone charger
5. fan
6. mirror
7. bible

Seven random facts about me:
1. i am currently in love with adam brody :D
2. i don't comb my hair.
3. i am allergic to prawns.
4. i don't pack my bed unless my dad forces me to.
5. i sucked in maths.
6. my walls are pink.man i really want to repaint my room :(
7. i love to read (:

Seven things I would like to do before I die:
1. meet adam brody in person (:
2. read the whole bible once
3. share the gospel to my mom, dad and elder bro
4. travel aound the world
5. get married and have kids (:
6. tell my loved ones that i love them a lot
7. lose weight.be hot and tanned so that i can wear a bikini.HAHA.okay this is retarded.i have much more meaningful stuff to do :/

Seven things I can do:
1. breathe
2. laugh :D
3. smile (:
4. slack
5. eat
6. sleep
7. watch korean dramas for 24 hours

Seven things I can't do:
1. sleep for more than 12 hours
2. be angry for long
3. sit still
4. be really mean to people
5. become fairer
6. draw
7. fly

Seven things I say the most:
1. shit
2. this is damn irritating/annoying
3. asshole
4. oh my goodness...are you serious?
5. wah lao
6. you can just go knock your head against the wall
7. i don't know

Seven most favourite celebrities:
1. adam brody :D
2. jesse metcalfe
3. hugh jackman
4. mike shinoda
5. eva longoria
6. jessica alba
7. kate hudson/rachel bilson/sophia bush/heidi klum/giselle bundchen/jennifer aniston/mischa burton/jay chou/song seong hun/lee dong gun (anyone of them)

Seven people I would like to see do this:
anyone (:
___________________________________________________________________

No comments: